- Lovati & Associates contributes to a company’s success by selecting the most suitable resources for the company.
- By working with both traditional channels of recruitment and selection as well as direct research instruments, Lovati & Associates assists clients in identifying professional, skilled candidates for the specific roles within the company.
- The instrument of direct research carried out for Top and Middle Management, allows for a wide list of final candidates with the professionalism required.
- Lovati & Associates has a team of specialists with strong professional and academic training. They have gained professional experience in the Human Resources Departments of highly structured national and international companies.
- Our team consists of professionals specialized in:
- Engineering & Information technologies
- Genomics, Pharma, Biotech, Chemical
- Luxury & Fashion
- Media & Communication
- The international experience of Lovati & Associates allows the company to find resources beyond the national borders.
- This project was born from our clients’ desire to replicate the efficiency of our research methods in all geographical areas where they operate.
- Lovati & Associates follows recruitment projects for clients with offices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, USA and China
- The selection process does not take longer than three weeks from the confirmation date.
- The client will regularly supervise the selection process through weekly reports weekly reports about the development of the activities. At the end of the process the client will have at his disposal a complete mapping of all the candidates
- Lovati & Associates provides a team of experienced psychologists to evaluate the personality assessment of the candidates, ensuring optimal management of the resource even after insertion.
- Lovati&Associates team will participate in the presentation phase of the final shortlist (Panel methodology) in order to exchange their views with the client in making a final decision.
- The entire research and selection process will be complete only when the client is sure that the candidate found by Lovati&Associates meets their expectations.
- Lovati&Associatesalways guaranteesafinal shortlist of at least three candidates (in the absence of which the initial fees will not be paid).
- Lovati&Associates takes on the responsibility of replacing the resource without additional costs if the employee does not pass the contractual trial period or if they were to resign during the trial period.
Managment of Personnel
Lovati & Associates offers customized solutions that allow for efficient and accurate administration of the payroll to the complete outsourcing of the HR department. Our service ensures timely and correct processing of the payroll and of all related administrative requirements, ensuring a fast and functional link with organizations of all sizes.
Labor Law Support and Trade Union Relations
The Lovati & Associates is on the side of modern organizations, covering areas such as labor laws and negotiations with the trade unions and the trade union Associatesons.
We are the most important referent for all matters concerning the judicial and extrajudicial aspects of the business relationship
Lovati&Associati si avvale di psicologi certificati con iscrizione all’albo, esperti nella selezione e valutazione del potenziale.
L’assessment center viene utilizzato come strumento per fotografare le principali caratteristiche delle risorse, per valutare i loro spazi di crescita e miglioramento, per fornire all’organizzazione gli strumenti per un percorso di inserimento efficiente ed efficace.
|AREA D’INTERVENTO||TEST SOMMINISTRATO ED ANALIZZATO|
|PERSONALITA’||16 PF e BIG FIVE|
|ATTITUDINALI/ABILITA’ COGNITIVE||GAT2 – GENERAL ABILITY TEST|
|MOTIVAZIONE||TOM – Test orientamento motivazionale|
|LEADERSHIP||LJT – Leadership Judgement Indicator|
|ATTITUDINE COMMERCIALE||PASAT 2000|
Tutti i test possono essere somministrati sia in italiano sia in inglese.
La Lovati&Associati propone alle Aziende progetti di Coaching mirati a valorizzare il potenziale personale e professionale di Professional, Manager, Executive, per il raggiungimento di performance eccellenti. Il Coach è un professionista detentore di credenziali e certificazione ICF ( International Coach Federation), utilizza la metodologia nel rispetto del Codice Etico dell’associazione.
Cos’è il coaching?
Il coaching è una partnership che accomuna il cliente ed il coach verso traguardi concordati, che verranno raggiunti attraverso strategie e tattiche orientate alle prospettive personali e professionali. Il coaching permette di liberare il potenziale del cliente massimizzandone la performance in una relazione di fiducia e riservatezza.
ICF-International Coach Federation
ICF è la più grande associazione al mondo di coach, con oltre 21.000 membri in 100 nazioni. La certificazione ICF è una marca di professionalità, le credenziali ICF sono qualifiche di coaching altamente riconosciute in tutto il mondo a garanzia di un elevato standard professionale.
Il ruolo del coach è di affiancare il cliente, fornire feedback onesti ed aperti, adatti ad elaborare la propria crescita professionale. Il coach offre lo specchio in cui riflettersi, la persona competente e disinteressata con cui confrontarsi tranquillamente.
Il coaching permette di acquisire consapevolezza delle proprie capacità, aumentare la sicurezza di sé, ridurre comportamenti negativi, accrescere la capacità di lavorare in team, accogliere nuove responsabilità, facilitare la delega, affrontare cambiamenti organizzativi, saper gestire il tempo e le emozioni: un vero cambiamento culturale a beneficio personale e dell’intera organizzazione.
- Personal branding e leadership
- Change management
- Competenze relazionali
- Sviluppo dei collaboratori;
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Gestire emozioni, stress
- Work & life balance
La Lovati&Associati è al fianco delle moderne organizzazioni, coprendo aree quali il Diritto del lavoro dei rapporti di negoziazione con le organizzazioni sindacali e con le associazioni sindacali di categoria.
Ci poniamo come linea guida per tutti i livelli relativi agli aspetti giudiziali e stragiudiziali inerenti al rapporto di lavoro.
Pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform You that the personal details that you communicated to LOVATI&ASSOCIATES through your CV and/or the information document provided in electronic format, job interview, aptitude tests or during related activities are inside the database of the company and they are object of data processing through manual or computerized procedures followed by ourselves or our agencies.
The processing and the collection of Your personal data will be further processed for the purposes referred to in Legislative Decree n. 276 of September 10th, 2003, for the activities referred to therein, and shall comprehend all the activities expected from art. 4 paragraph 1 a) of the law previously mentioned and will be fulfilled for the specific purposes pertinent and related to the research, the selection and the management of the possible future business relationship in the area of activity underlined from you or object of research and selection.
The personal data referring to you could be communicated – also partly anonymous – for the same purposes to all the companies, users or customers, our clients in the area that is object of research and selection, in order to evaluate a possible work relationship, temporary job and/or open-ended job or a direct recruitment, and also to our associated companies and to subjects expressly entrusted by LOVATI&ASSOCIATES that provide services of analysing data, advice, or activities exploitable, complementary and functional to the activity of our company, in Italy and abroad, also beyond the borders of the UE.
LOVATI & ASSOCIATES will communicate, regarding the selection of particular professional profiles, the personal data of his candidates to external subjects, and these subjects will become independent data controller, regarding the activity of recruitment. Pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13, first paragraph b) and c) of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform you that the conferment to LOVATI & ASSOCIATES of the personal data inherent and pertinent, is not mandatory by law, but Your eventual denial to provide them, regarding the link between the data and the specific requirements of the company, could lead to an impossibility for the society to give a correct evaluation of your position regarding the process of selection and as a consequence the impossibility for the company to manage your possible candidature.
We specify that the personal data are collected pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and are requested only for the process of selection and evaluation of the candidate, in order to introduce the professional profile inside the database of the candidates of LOVATI & ASSOCIATES. Data processing is managed exclusively by people in charge.
The evaluation of the candidate, anyhow, refers only to the information collected from the candidate himself and regarding his training, his education, the experiences he has previously achieved, and everything that is related to the profile of the candidate.
His data will be processed and kept by the company for a maximum period of six months starting from the moment when the candidate has sent his CV or starting from the end of other procedures of selection if these took place, with the exception of a longer period if the professional profile of the candidate presents interesting characteristics for further selections.
The Article 7 of the previously mentioned Italian Legislative Decree gives you specific rights. In particular, you will be able to receive from the Person in Charge, the confirmation (or not) of the existence of personal data regarding you and the communication, in an intelligible form, of this data and of their origin, and also of the logic and purpose of data processing. In case of violation of the law you will obtain the cancellation, the conversion in an anonymous form or the block of the procedure, and also the updating, the correction or, if there is a real need of doing so, integration of data. You will have the possibility to oppose against the processing of data if you will have a legitimate reason. For every request of access, it could be asked to the person interested, if there would not be a confirmed presence of data regarding this person, a reimbursement not higher than the costs effectively sustained.
Pursuant to and in accordance with Article 8 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, you will have the possibility to request the cancellation orally in our head office or in our filial, and you will have the possibility to request the cancellation writing an email to the head office. The email address is:
Sensitive data will be immediately deleted if there will not be a statement written from you in which you give your consent to LOVATI & ASSOCIATES and to our associated companies in order to process your data through the procedures already explained.
LOVATI & ASSOCIATES, based in Milan C.so Porta Romana 129, is Data Controller in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. Data Processor is Luca Lovati, domiciled for these purposes at the company.